knish nosh. forest hills. on Flickr.
Knish Nosh on Queens Boulevard in Forest Hills is a staple. The good old fashioned knish is what you get here. I remember when I was a student at Queens College, they used to sell these knishes exclusively in what was known as the “Kosher Caf.” These are the big, dense knishes - NOT the kind you get from a hot dog vendor off the street. One of these babies will sit in your tummy and fill you up!
14 Notes/ Hide
- indigoanonymous reblogged this from kinsssthetics and added:
- indigoanonymous likes this
- still-and-freezing reblogged this from kinsssthetics
- kinsssthetics reblogged this from thecandidcity and added:
- nickthejam likes this
- tiffany3451 likes this
- deniseas4445 likes this
- auxiliofaux likes this
- thecandidcity posted this